Loving these from last week’s link-up . . .
Three Good Reasons to Have Your Quiet Time in the Morning
Shared by Jane at Devoted SONriser
7 Ways to Make a Prayer List
Shared by Elizabeth at DogFur and Dandelions
What to Do When It’s Hard To See…
Shared by MommySue at Chaotic Simplicity
Now for this week’s link-up . . .
The Thrive @ Home Thursday blog hop, hosted by myself and Jenni Mullinix, is a place for women in all seasons of life to encourage one another to thrive – not just survive – in their roles at home. Read the guidelines below and join us in building each other up!
- Post topics can include: Biblical Encouragement, Home Management, Homeschooling, Intentional Living, Marriage, Motherhood, and Recipes…. Basically anything that will help others thrive at home!
- Posts must be from family-friendly blogs and contain no vulgar language, images, etc.
- Be sure to link back to your blog post not your homepage.
- You need only link your post one time at either host blog. Once linked, your post will show up on both blogs.
- Please visit the blog post linked directly before you and leave a comment. Of course, visiting more than one is encouraged.
- We would appreciate it if you included a link back to Live Called or Gospel Homemaking by using the provided button in the sidebar or a text link.
Along with linking up and visiting a few blogs, you can also connect with other Thrivers by using the hash tag #ThriveAtHome on social media and by following our Thrive @ Home Pinterest board. We look forward to reading about your journey as you thrive at home!
Linked posts/blogs do not necessarily reflect the personal beliefs of Amy Clark Scheren or Jenni Mullinix. We have the right to delete any posts that do not follow the guidelines and/or that we believe to be inappropriate.