It’s hard to believe that this is the very last Thrive @ Home Thursday. It is certainly bittersweet. It has been a joy to share this space with you each week. We appreciate your support as we pursue other projects and new opportunities.
I want to thank you so very much for being such an encouragement to Jenni and me. We have been encouraged, not only your participation, but also by the thoughtful posts you’ve shared each week. Thank you!
But this doesn’t have to be “good-bye”. We can still enjoy reading each other’s posts through the Thrive @ Home group board on Pinterest. Instead of linking up here every Thursday, you can pin your posts to the group board anytime you want!
To join the Thrive @ Home group board, you’ll need to follow Jenni’s Pinterest boards (you can follow mine, too, if you want!). Then, send Jenni a request to join the group board, being sure to include your Pinterest email, to jenni.mullinix (at) gmail.com. Please put “Thrive @ Home Group Board” in the subject line.
The Thrive @ Home Thursday blog hop, hosted by myself and Jenni Mullinix, is a place for women in all seasons of life to encourage one another to thrive – not just survive – in their roles at home. Read the guidelines below and join us in building each other up!
- Post topics can include: Biblical Encouragement, Home Management, Homeschooling, Intentional Living, Marriage, Motherhood, and Recipes…. Basically anything that will help others thrive at home!
- Posts must be from family-friendly blogs and contain no vulgar language, images, etc.
- Direct sales pages are not permitted.
- Be sure to link back to your blog post not your homepage.
- You need only link your post one time at either host blog. Once linked, your post will show up on both blogs.
- Please visit the blog post linked directly before you and leave a comment. Of course, visiting more than one is encouraged.
- We would appreciate it if you included a link back to Live Called or Gospel Homemaking by using the provided button in the sidebar or a text link.
Along with linking up and visiting a few blogs, you can also connect with other Thrivers by using the hash tag #ThriveAtHome on social media and by following our Thrive @ Home Pinterest board. We look forward to reading about your journey as you thrive at home!
Linked posts/blogs do not necessarily reflect the personal beliefs of Amy Clark Scheren or Jenni Mullinix. We have the right to delete any posts that do not follow the guidelines and/or that we believe to be inappropriate.