Welcome to Thrive at Home Thursday!
There are some changes are on the horizon that Jenni and I would like to tell you about. After much prayer and conversation, we have decided that next week will be very last Thrive @ Home Thursday link-up party.
We have enjoyed hosting the link-up each week, and we have absolutely loved being introduced to so many like-minded bloggers and incredible blogs. We have appreciated your support and participation, but we feel this is necessary as we pursue other projects and opportunities.
Even though we will no longer be hosting the link-up party, we have some exciting news for the Thrive @ Home community. We will be turning the Thrive @ Home Pinterest board into a group board for the Thrive at Home community, and we want all of you to join!
Group Pinterest boards are lots of fun. As a contributor to the group board, you can pin any posts that have to do with thriving at home, and they’ll show up, not only to your own followers, but also to the followers of every other contributor. Cool, huh?
To join the Thrive @ Home Pinterest board, you’ll need to follow Jenni Mullinix on Pinterest and then send her an email with “Thrive @ Home Group Board” in the subject line. Be sure to include the email address you use for your Pinterest account, and she will then send you an invitation to join the board. (Note that you must follow at least one of Jenni’s boards before Pinterest will allow her to invite you.)
The Thrive @ Home Thursday blog hop, hosted by myself and Jenni Mullinix, is a place for women in all seasons of life to encourage one another to thrive – not just survive – in their roles at home. Read the guidelines below and join us in building each other up!
- Post topics can include: Biblical Encouragement, Home Management, Homeschooling, Intentional Living, Marriage, Motherhood, and Recipes…. Basically anything that will help others thrive at home!
- Posts must be from family-friendly blogs and contain no vulgar language, images, etc.
- Direct sales pages are not permitted.
- Be sure to link back to your blog post not your homepage.
- You need only link your post one time at either host blog. Once linked, your post will show up on both blogs.
- Please visit the blog post linked directly before you and leave a comment. Of course, visiting more than one is encouraged.
- We would appreciate it if you included a link back to Live Called or Gospel Homemaking by using the provided button in the sidebar or a text link.
Along with linking up and visiting a few blogs, you can also connect with other Thrivers by using the hash tag #ThriveAtHome on social media and by following our Thrive @ Home Pinterest board. We look forward to reading about your journey as you thrive at home!
Linked posts/blogs do not necessarily reflect the personal beliefs of Amy Clark Scheren or Jenni Mullinix. We have the right to delete any posts that do not follow the guidelines and/or that we believe to be inappropriate.