I’m so excited about The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle that I almost can’t contain myself. I’m downright giddy.
And saving a boatload of money isn’t too bad, either. Getting over $850 worth of loot for $29.97 makes me want to dance. For real.
If all that wasn’t good enough, now my friend Leigh Ann from Intentional By Grace is having a big ‘ol party. A bash. A shindig. And we’re all invited!
Tonight on Facebook, we’re going to party like it’s 1999 (big hair and baggy jeans, optional). Starting at 9pm (EST), we’ll be hanging out, chatting, and having a chance to win really cool prizes. Just listen to all the stuff she’s giving away:
- Kindle Fire with an entire Ultimate Homemaking Bundle! ($180 value)
- 2 more Ultimate Homemaking Bundles ($40 value)
- 3 $20 gift cards to Amazon
- 3 copies 20 Minute Meal eBook ($4.99 value each)
- 2 printable packs from Gospel Homemaking – hey, that’s me! ($5 value)
- 3 Intentional By Grace Unplugged 10-day video series ($15 value)
- And more! So much more! Like crazy-much more!
So, if you want party with us, you can get all the details and how-to’s over at Intentional By Grace. Then be sure to like Intentional By Grace on Facebook so you can jump right in tonight! And while you’re there, like Amy Clark Scheren, too!
Here’s today’s link-up:
The Thrive @ Home Thursday blog hop, hosted by myself and Jenni Mullinix, is a place for women in all seasons of life to encourage one another to thrive – not just survive – in their roles at home. Read the guidelines below and join us in building each other up!
- Post topics can include: Biblical Encouragement, Home Management, Homeschooling, Intentional Living, Marriage, Motherhood, and Recipes…. Basically anything that will help others thrive at home!
- Posts must be from family-friendly blogs and contain no vulgar language, images, etc.
- Be sure to link back to your blog post not your homepage.
- You need only link your post one time at either host blog. Once linked, your post will show up on both blogs.
- Please visit the blog post linked directly before you and leave a comment. Of course, visiting more than one is encouraged.
- We would appreciate it if you included a link back to Live Called or Gospel Homemaking by using the provided button in the sidebar or a text link.
Along with linking up and visiting a few blogs, you can also connect with other Thrivers by using the hash tag #ThriveAtHome on social media and by following our Thrive @ Home Pinterest board. We look forward to reading about your journey as you thrive at home!
Linked posts/blogs do not necessarily reflect the personal beliefs of Amy Clark Scheren or Jenni Mullinix. We have the right to delete any posts that do not follow the guidelines and/or that we believe to be inappropriate.