Lately, life around here has been a bit….wonky….odd….out of sorts….off schedule….crazy.
That’s just how life goes every now and then. My hubby was out of town, the kids were off school, and I’ve been working on a secret project. And now my husband is on a week of vacation before his job gets off-the-hook busy. Woo-hoo for vacation!
I’m sure things will get back to normal soon, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the awesome posts linked up below (I know I will!).
The Thrive @ Home Thursday blog hop, hosted by myself and Jenni Mullinix, is a place for women in all seasons of life to encourage one another to thrive – not just survive – in their roles at home. Read the guidelines below and join us in building each other up!
- Post topics can include: Biblical Encouragement, Home Management, Homeschooling, Intentional Living, Marriage, Motherhood, and Recipes…. Basically anything that will help others thrive at home!
- Posts must be from family-friendly blogs and contain no vulgar language, images, etc.
- Be sure to link back to your blog post not your homepage.
- You need only link your post one time at either host blog. Once linked, your post will show up on both blogs.
- Please visit the blog post linked directly before you and leave a comment. Of course, visiting more than one is encouraged.
- We would appreciate it if you included a link back to Live Called or Gospel Homemaking by using the provided button in the sidebar or a text link.
Along with linking up and visiting a few blogs, you can also connect with other Thrivers by using the hash tag #ThriveAtHome on social media and by following our Thrive @ Home Pinterest board. We look forward to reading about your journey as you thrive at home!
Linked posts/blogs do not necessarily reflect the personal beliefs of Amy Clark Scheren or Jenni Mullinix. We have the right to delete any posts that do not follow the guidelines and/or that we believe to be inappropriate.